General Terms and Conditions
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hostel.
- The hostel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel/hostel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
- Cleaning of the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence or in their presence is so requested by the guest
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Pets are not allowed in the hostel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hostel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
- Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to the fire safety.
- Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
- If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hostel for 3 months.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hostel asset. Guest shall keep the Hostel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- No Smoking Policy for Safe Stay: We really take pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean, and discourage smoking in the rooms.
- Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls, messages or WhatsApp. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or cancelled. In case of availability, Safe Stay will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our multitude of payment options
- Safe Stay reserves its right to charge “Reservation Fee” and guests have no objection to such charges.
- Please make sure to lock door when leaving the guest room and when sleeping in the guest room
- As we continue to strive to improve our services, Safe Stay may reach out to guests to get a feedback of their experience through calls or messages
- We might reach out to you for offers.
- Safe Stay Project or any of its affiliates does not authorize any of its employees, consultants, third-party vendors, associates to contact its guests via any mode of communication & offer promotional discounts in exchange for solicitation of monies/payments or other monetary transfers into digital wallets or bank accounts. Such instances are acts of fraud. Encountering & acting on the same is solely based on your own accord & discretion. Neither Safe Stay nor any of its affiliates/employees or associates will be responsible for any loss/liability arising out of such an event to any individual whatsoever.
- 'Sanitised B4 Your Eyes’ Service is applicable for check-ins between 8AM & 8PM at select properties, subject to availability. Please note that this service is optional and is not to be construed as a guaranteed protection against COVID-19.
Booking Extension Policy
o Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates or bed rates, subject to availability. o Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
Cancelling a Safe Stay is as fast and easy as booking one..
We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon and you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid. We do not charge cancellation fees for bookings cancelled within 10 minutes of creating the same booking. Any amount paid will be refunded.
Our cancellation policy changes are depending on the city and dates being booked and are mentioned on the hostel details page on our website and app before making a booking. Please refer to the screenshots below highlighting the cancellation policy text: